Saturday, February 1, 2020

Getting To Know You

In our "Getting To Know You" series we are getting to know a FCPC staffer each month!

In February we are getting to know...

Ali!
Name: Alianna Whiteaker-Chudecke
Nickname: Ali
Family Members: 6 Year old little girl named Linley
Pets: 2 cats; Bella and Pippin
Favorite Color: Pink
Hire Date: Dec. 3, 2019
Title: Administrative Coordinator for Christian Nurture

What do you do to turn things around when you’re having a bad day?
Sing, listen to music and pray.

What energizes you outside of work?
Singing, spending time with my daughter and teaching.

What’s a trip that changed you, and why?
Going to China, I got to experience a big difference in culture.

What’s one thing most people don’t know about you? 
I love meteorology- if I didn’t go to school for music I would have been a meteorologist. Weather fascinates me!

What’s something- big or small- that  you’re really good at? 
I decorate cakes and cupcakes.

When you were a kid, what did you want to be when  you grew up?
An opera singer or meteorologist

What three words would your friends use to describe you?
Perfectionist, kind, there for others.

What’s one item you can’t leave your home without?
When I travel, my baby blanket, it’s very worn out but it brings me security.

What’s one song you have completely memorized?
LOTS! Including in 4 different languages. Opera singer…

What’s the top destination on your must-visit list?
England, Ireland, New Zealand.

What’s your favorite place to eat around here?
Chain- Chipotle (my kiddo can eat there even with all her food allergies), Favorite restaurant is Piccolo Forno.

Thanks for sharing Ali-it was neat learning a little bit about you...and we are always happy to eat any cakes or cupcakes you want to decorate for us : )

Say hello to Ali!

No comments:

Post a Comment